Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning
As Texans, we know the weather here can get hot to the point of discomfort. When your air conditioning unit breaks, it’s nearly impossible to seek cool, frosty shelter inside of your home. Luckily, our team at Ratterree Heat & Air can help with your air conditioning services, ranging from maintenance to repair.
We’ve served the Dallas/Fort Worth community for nearly half a century, and we’ve tackled a wide variety of air conditioning issues. Our team of HVAC professionals works to ensure your home stays cool and comfortable when the Texas summers get sweltering.
We can help you address and fix the following residential air conditioning problems and more:
- Lack of air coming out of the registers
- An air conditioning system that won’t turn on or off
- Low refrigerant levels
- Hot air coming out of your air conditioning unit
- A leaking air conditioning unit
- A broken compressor, fan or condenser
- Weird noises or smells coming from the air conditioning unit
- Frozen coils
- Uneven temperatures throughout your home
Call us today to find out more about our air conditioning services or to get an estimate. We look forward to hearing from you soon. We also offer residential heating services — learn more about those here.