As an HVAC contractor in Fort Worth, Ratterree Heat & Air knows air — cool air and hot air and all temperatures in-between. We specialize in making your air temperature comfortable — cool in the summer and warm in the winter. We make sure your HVAC system is running smoothly all year round. We do this by offering the best commercial HVAC and residential HVAC services. If you’re in need of an air conditioning unit, Ratterree Heat & Air is the HVAC contractor to call. If you need a furnace repair, we handle that as well.
Ratterree Heat & Air has been serving the great state of Texas for over 40 years. We care about your health and wellness. That’s why we also offer indoor air quality testing services. Below, we’ll explore some of the health benefits of clean air. Contact us today for a home air quality test!
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF CLEAN AIR
- Helps with allergies and asthma symptoms. All sorts of microscopic bad guys float around in our air that we breathe in that can cause us harm. Allergens, irritants, dust, mold, pollen, and pet dander are common. When you have clean air to breathe, these conditions are not irritated and are mitigated.
- Helps with healthy lungs. When you breathe in air with contaminants, such as allergens, smoke, dust, or other small particles, your lungs are at risk for respiratory illnesses, infections, and eventually more serious conditions. With clean air, your lungs stay healthy.
- Helps with improved overall health and wellness by improving overall oxygen efficiency. Every living cell in our body needs oxygen in order to function properly. When you are breathing in clean air, your body’s cells, organs, muscles, and tissues are functioning at optimal levels. When your air is dirty, this affects your entire body’s systems, resulting in decreased ability to do ordinary activities, such as climbing stairs, exercising, or even eating.
- Helps keep depression at bay. Oxygen also fuels our hormone production. Hence, when you breathe in fresh air, serotonin, the feel-good chemical in our body that helps keep depression and anxiety at bay, is able to function at optimum levels.
- Helps with improved overall health and wellness by fending off diseases. Major respiratory conditions and diseases such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema are caused by dirty air. By having clean air, you’ll lead a happier, healthier life.
The benefits of clean air cannot be overstated. When people, especially kids, breathe in contaminants and pollution caused by car exhausts, toxins, and dust mites over a long period of time, health issues, such as cardiovascular disease, asthma, allergies, and even premature death, can occur. Other symptoms of unhealthy air quality include constant headaches, tiredness, and nausea.
Clean air promotes longevity and promotes cardiovascular and respiratory health. When you have clean air to breathe, you are more likely to lead a more active lifestyle. You feel better and are able to do the things in life you want to do. You won’t have a nagging cough that you can’t get rid of or a sore throat.
HOW RATTERREE HEAT & AIR CAN HELP
Ratterree Heat & Air offers home air quality tests so you can be sure your family has clean air to breathe. We test for all contaminants and pollutants that can be a hazard to your family’s health and wellbeing. We also offer duct cleaning services. Many people are unaware that contaminants from your clothes, such as dust and allergens, can spread to the rest of the house through your dryer duct system if not cleaned regularly. Your HVAC ducts need to be inspected and cleaned regularly as well to prevent additional contaminants from being introduced into your air system. Installing a home air filtration system is a great idea to ensure your family is breathing in clean air for healthy living.
Ratterree Heat & Air is a Top Rated Local® HVAC company in Fort Worth. We specialize in bringing you clean air at the temperature you need in order to lead a happy, comfortable life. Whether you need air conditioning services or furnace repair, we can help. With over 40 years in the industry, there’s nothing we can’t handle. We hire the best HVAC technicians who undergo continual training in order to bring you the best and most innovative HVAC solutions for residential and commercial buildings. Give us a call today to schedule your home air quality test!